- Upcoming Events!
- AP Physics 1 Essentials: An Aplusphysics Guide.
- Cary Grant; The Wizard of Beverly Grove.
- Honors Physics Essentials!
- How the World Ended.
- Aplusphysics: Your Guide to Regents Physics Essentials.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Want to Read saving….
Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Refresh and try again.
- History Lessons: Teaching, Learning, and Testing in U.S. High School Classrooms!
- ADDITIONAL INFO!
- Text Widget.
- Toxicology - Agriculture and Environment: Pesticide Chemistry and Toxicology;
- APlusPhysics: Your Guide to Regents Physics Essentials!
- The Beginnings of Jewishness: Boundaries, Varieties, Uncertainties (Hellenistic Culture and Society).
- The Decline and Fall of the U.S. Economy: How Liberals and Conservatives Both Got It Wrong.
Open Preview See a Problem? Thanks for telling us about the problem. Return to Book Page. AP Physics 1 Essentials: An Aplusphysics Guide 4.
Honors Physics Essentials: An Aplusphysics Guide
AP Physics 1 Essentials is an easy-to-read guide to the entire AP Physics 1 course, featuring more than worked-out problems with full solutions and deeper understanding questions. This book is designed to assist physics students in their high school AP Physics courses both as a guide throughout the course as well as a review book to assist in end-of-course exam preparation. Its focus is on providing the bare bones, essential concepts necessary for success in the course in a straightforward and easy-to-read manner, leaving development of in-depth problem solving and lab work to the classroom, where it is most effective.
In short, this is not intended as a substitute for a standard textbook or course, but rather as an invaluable supplementary resource.
This first edition does not include the AP-style problem sets, though they are available for free download on the APlusPhysics site. The newer 2nd edition includes many of problems from the problem sets in the appendix. Paperback , pages. Published August 10th by Silly Beagle Productions. The physics concepts are explained clearly enough for anyone to understand.
The charts and illustrations helped me organize key information, and I felt like I understood the concepts behind every question on the test. Quite frankly, I wish my school would adopt this book as our official text. He lives in Webster, NY, with his beautiful wife, indefatigable daughters, and sleepy dog.
You can follow Fullerton on twitter as aplusphysics, read his personal blog at danfullerton. Want to Read Currently Reading Read.
Honors Physics Essentials: An Aplusphysics Guide by Dan Fullerton
Refresh and try again. Dan Fullerton is now friends with Melissa Reese. Feb 01, Jan 05, Dan Fullerton rated a book really liked it. Jun 23, Dan Fullerton rated a book it was amazing. May 08, AP Physics 2 Essentials: Mar 01,