The current book should be of special interest and value to the modelers of atmospheric chemistry as a useful input for development of realistic modules designed to simulate the atmospheric chemistry of the alkanes, their major oxidation products, and their influence on ozone and other trace gases within the troposphere.
Electronic book text Pages: Review This Product No reviews yet - be the first to create one! Subscribe to our newsletter Some error text Name.
Mechanisms of Atmospheric Oxidation of the Alkanes (Electronic book text)
Email address subscribed successfully. A activation email has been sent to you. Please click the link in that email to activate your subscription.
- Globalization and Poverty (National Bureau of Economic Research Conference Report).
- Mechanisms of Atmospheric Oxidation of the Alkanes.
- A to Z Mysteries: The Missing Mummy.
- Duplicate citations.
- Wippchens sämmtliche BerichteBand 6 (German Edition)?
- Tyler Passes The Golden Key (Future Business Leaders Series) Winner Moms Choice Award GOLD!
- The Routledge Guidebook to Heideggers Being and Time (The Routledge Guides to the Great Books);
Densities of Aliphatic Hydrocarbons: Alkanes K N Marsh Inbunden. Skickas inom vardagar.
Page not found – AutoCare
An international team of eminent atmospheric scientists have prepared Mechanisms of Atmospheric Oxidation of the Alkanes as an authoritative source of information on the role of alkanes in the chemistry of the atmosphere. Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
Academic Skip to main content. Choose your country or region Close. Ebook This title is available as an ebook. To purchase, visit your preferred ebook provider. Nuclear Site Remediation P.