A 21st Century Parable: The Baker and the Lord
Search event categories Submit an event. No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission.
Close Search by Category. Revise or correct this event listing Please log in to submit event corrections. Username I have an account.
- Hidden Messages?
- Jesus's Most Radical Parable - Updated for the 21st Century | HuffPost.
- The Art book Zero - Mobile Photography (Japanese Edition).
- Get $5 off any Reader event.
- Reverence for Life: Albert Schweitzers Great Contribution to Ethical Thought?
Password Confirm password Email. A fitness routine surrounded by natural sights and sounds Over year-old oaks and wildlife abound at Potrero Regional Park The Canyoneers 1: In education we were confronted by a slightly different version of know why you are doing what you are doing; don't do it just because you've always done it that way. When trying to raise student scores, we often quoted, "Do things the same way and you will get the same results.
Read the parable and see how the author came up with this moral. The application of these parables and morals to our lives is easy to see and many readers will respond, "Guilty of doing that.
- Parables of Jesus For the 21st Century.
- Parables of Jesus For the 21st Century - Sunday, September 23, , 6 p.m. | San Diego Reader.
- Parables for Life in the 21st Century by Stuart Gustafson.
- Riddled With Truth!
Another Review at MyShelf.